The Field Technician will do physical installs and manage the installation and configuration of alarms, access control, and surveillance systems. This position will need a good understanding of computer networks, managing 3rd party installers, maintaining quality installs, communicates effectively, and is capable of doing physical labor when needed or required.
Our guiding principals:
- We are family
- It’s the experience
- Have fun
- Honesty and integrity
- Your opinion matters
- Lifestyle-guided, results-driven
- Quality matters
- Install security, access control, and surveillance hardware at customer sites
- Manage and help find 3rd party installers during installation
- Support onsite technicians and remotely configure customer surveillance, alarms, and access control
- Trouble shoot and diagnose customer support tickets
- Configure hardware and prep for installation
- Strong organizational, managerial, and personal skills to successfully communicate with internal and external customers.
- Logically trouble shoot computer, network and electronics problems and is resourceful in searching out solutions.
- General networking knowledge including: IP Addressing of network devices and Port Forwarding
- Troubleshoots network connectivity issues including; digital authentication, remote access, secure Wi-Fi, and wired connectivity to the internal network.
- Support users on applications and tools within the environment including; Office Suite, RSA, Cisco Communication tools (Webex, Jabber, Acano), Mac and Windows OS.
- Prioritize queued tasks, requests, and assign out to ensure timely completion
- Physical work required
- Must be able to go up and down and work off ladders
- Highly motivated and driven
- Clean driving record
- Pass an FBI background check
- Drug Free